Choose Your product below
Physical DVD with spike ball
Plus free instant access to the digital version
Get your physical copy of Neuro-Balance Therapy which includes the DVD and spike ball shipped directly to your home.
…Plus instantly download the digital version and bonuses absolutely free.
+ Shipping & Handling
Physical DVD with spike ball X2
Plus free instant access to two digital versions
Get two physical copies of Neuro-Balance Therapy which includes the DVDs and spike balls shipped directly to your home.
…Plus instantly download two digital versions and bonuses absolutely free.
+ Shipping & Handling
Frequently asked questions
Q: How quickly can I notice results with Neuro-Balance Therapy?
A: Usually, those who get started right away and purchase Neuro-Balance Therapy, notice results within 14 days. Sometimes a lot sooner than that.
Clients ranging in age from 52, all the way up to 94 have felt their balance return quickly along with more stability and strength in their lower half when walking.
But more than that, is the quick return of confidence they love the most as the fear of falling that’s gripped their life leaves for good.
Q: Can I get this program anywhere else?
A: No, you can only get this program and all the materials here on this page. This can’t be found anywhere else. Nor in retail stores or on Amazon.
Q: Are there any recurring fees or charges with Neuro-Balance Therapy?
A: There are no recurring fees or secret charges. We hate those just as much as you do. It’s just a one time payment of $47.
Q: What if this doesn’t work for me? What should I do?
A: Well, the beauty of purchasing Neuro-Balance Therapy is that you have a full 60 days to try everything out.
That’s plenty of time to notice a remarkable turnaround. However, after the 60 days if you’re still not happy with your results, write in or call us and we’ll be happy to grant you a full refund of your purchase.
Q: What’s the name of the charge will I see on my statement?
A: When you order Neuro-Balance Therapy today on this page, you’ll notice a charge from Clickbank and not Neuro-Balance Therapy.
Clickbank is our merchant processor who handles our transactions. They’re a leader in the online ecommerce space and have safely processed millions of orders in the last year without a problem.
Q: How do I order Neuro-Balance Therapy? I’m ready…
A: It’s really simple. Just click the add to cart button that’s popped up underneath this video.
From there, you’ll be taken to a checkout page that looks like this.
From there, you just enter your details, where you’d like us to ship everything, click the buy button and that’s it.
You’ll be all set. And you can expect everything to arrive at your doorstep between 3 and 10 business days depending on shipping times and location.
I can’t wait for you to get started with Neuro-Balance Therapy and begin to feel what it’s like having ultimate balance that gives you back the freedom you remember having not too long ago.
And if you need anything at all, please feel free to reach out. Okay – so to get started again, just click the rectangular button that’s popped up below this video.
A new page will open. Fill out your details, click the buy button and you’ll be all set. I can’t wait to hear about your success and thank you for watching.
Click the button below to get started with your order.
There Is No-one Better Than Chris
“Chris Wilson was my personal trainer for a number of years. I am a 75 year old male that still works out with 45 year old’s, much due to Chris Wilson’s inspiration and teachings over the years. In my opinion there is no one better than Chris Wilson and his guidance to help you stay strong, fit and safe with hopefully a very “Compressed Morbidity” time frame. What more could you ask for? Get his program!! “
Jim from Florida
Live a More Active Lifestyle
“As a man that’s constantly on the move, Chris and I hit it off instantly. Our mutual passion for exercise made our years training together so much fun and worthwhile. Chris was sure to make our workouts challenging and enjoyable and he continued to find new ways to keep me on my toes and in top shape.
I think his new balance program is terrific. I couldn’t agree more with the importance of balance, stability and daily fitness as the key factors to healthy longevity. I know that Neuro-Balance Therapy will help people live a more active lifestyle. Amazing job my friend!”
John H. from Florida
I Felt Grounded & Sure On My Feet
“For years Chris was my trainer at the Punta Gorda Club and our time together was a blessing. Balance exercises were always part of the workout as Chris used everything in the gym to challenge me and my legs. I always felt grounded and sure on my feet. He would have me standing on one leg and doing exercises I thought only young athletes did.
Chris made the workouts exciting and spent lots of time thinking about what I needed to stay strong and active. I plan to never stop moving and I know that his Neuro-Balance Therapy program will do that for anyone who gives it a try.”
Shirley from Florida
- Holowka, N.B., Wynands, B., Drechsel, T.J. et al. Foot callus thickness does not trade off protection for tactile sensitivity during walking. Nature 571, 261–264 (2019). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41586-019-1345-6
- Prevent Falls and Fractures, NIH, https://www.nia.nih.gov/health/prevent-falls-and-fractures
- Dionyssiotis Y. Analyzing the problem of falls among older people. Int J Gen Med. 2012;5:805-813
- Important Facts about Falls, CDC, https://www.cdc.gov/homeandrecreationalsafety/falls/adultfalls.html
- Yoshiro Okubo, PhD, Daina L Sturnieks, PhD, Matthew A Brodie, PhD, Lionne Duran, MS, Stephen R Lord, PhD, DSc, Effect of Reactive Balance Training Involving Repeated Slips and Trips on Balance Recovery Among Older Adults: A Blinded Randomized Controlled Trial, The Journals of Gerontology: Series A, Volume 74, Issue 9, September 2019, Pages 1489–1496, https://doi.org/10.1093/gerona/glz021
- Fall Safety: Take Steps to Remain Independent Longer, NSC, https://www.nsc.org/home-safety/safety-topics/older-adult-falls
- Institute of Medicine (US) Division of Health Promotion and Disease Prevention; Berg RL, Cassells JS, editors. The Second Fifty Years: Promoting Health and Preventing Disability. Washington (DC): National Academies Press (US); 1992. 15, Falls in Older Persons: Risk Factors and Prevention. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK235613/
- Why Are Falls So Dangerous for the Elderly? https://www.agingcare.com/articles/falls-prove-fatal-for-elderly-patient-149687.htm
- Aranda-Gallardo M, Morales-Asencio JM, Enriquez de Luna-Rodriguez M, et al
Characteristics, consequences and prevention of falls in institutionalised older adults in the province of Malaga (Spain): a prospective, cohort, multicentre study
BMJ Open 2018;8:e020039 https://bmjopen.bmj.com/content/8/2/e020039
- Fear of Falling, https://www.physio-pedia.com/Fear_of_Falling
- Falls in Older People, https://www.merckmanuals.com/home/older-people%E2%80%99s-health-issues/falls/falls-in-older-people
- Born to Walk Barefoot, https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/17/well/move/born-to-walk-barefoot.html