Do I have to go on an extreme ‘health diet’ to see results?
Absolutely not. In fact, with Total Blood Support, we want to make sure you still get to enjoy a balanced lifestyle! So you will be able to enjoy all your favourite foods such as meats, salty snacks and even ice cream in moderation without worry because you are about to support a healthy blood pressure from the inside out by using your body’s natural blood pressure support system.
I am over 50 will this work for me?
Yes. TBS was developed specifically for people over 40, into their 50’s 60’s 70’s and even 80’s. You will not need to perform any of those insane high intensity work-outs that will only raise your blood pressure and put you at risk of injury. All you have to do is take 1 capsule of this incredibly effective, blood support formula each day and you’ll be able to naturally maintain healthy blood pressure levels.
Will this work for both men and women?
Yes. This system is developed for both men and women.
What if I don’t get the results like those 21,565 people?
I am so confident in TBS that if you are not absolutely shocked by your results, then I simply don’t want your money. I will personally issue you 100% of your money back, no questions asked. But honestly, you won’t even be considering this once you see just how much Total Blood Support improves your health and happiness. I’ve seen it so many times, I am positive you are going to have the same incredible experience as those 21,565 others.
What Happens After I Click Add to Cart?
After you click the “add to cart” button, you’ll be taken to a McAfee and Norton secure checkout page that looks like this
It is operated by Click-bank, a Better Business Bureau A++ Accredited business. Your security is guaranteed. Once you fill out your information and confirm your order to our 100% safe and secure order form, we’ll get your package sent directly to your door right away. You’ll also receive a welcome email from us!
If you do not receive an email, you can always reach out to me at email@example.com
How long will Total Blood Support be available for?
I honestly can’t promise. Supplies are running out quickly and it takes a lot of time, energy and resources to get all of the ingredients in the right quality. Since our ingredients come from all over the world, it can take some time. So I encourage you to take advantage now. This is one of those rare moments in life where you have a choice – and I really want you to make the right one.
What if I am too busy and don’t have time?
Total Blood Support is effortless and takes no additional time outside of what you are already doing. It requires no exercise and no diets. If you drink water and eat food, then you have enough time for Total Blood Support. Just follow the specific instructions on the bottle you’ll be good to go. All you do is take 1 capsule daily, with any drink or meal. You can do this in under 5 SECONDS a day.
I have never been healthy
Don’t worry. There is absolutely no reason why this wouldn’t work for you, no matter your history with health. This is a perfect time for you to experience what ‘healthy people’ do. This supplement is designed to immediately put you on track to maintaining healthy blood pressure levels….so even if you have never been healthy….you will see results.
- Kelly JJ, Lawson JA, Campbell LV, et al. Effects of nicotinic acid on insulin sensitivity and blood pressure in healthy subjects. J Hum Hypertens. 2000;14:567–72.
- Bays, H. E., & Rader, D. J. (2009). Does nicotinic acid (niacin) lower blood pressure?. International journal of clinical practice, 63(1), 151–159. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1742-1241.2008.01934.x
- Benjamin EJ, Virani SS, Callaway CW, Chamberlain AM, Chang AR, Cheng S, Chiuve SE, Cushman M, Delling FN, Deo R, de Ferranti SD, Ferguson JF, Fornage M, Gillespie C, Isasi CR, Jiménez MC, Jordan LC, Judd SE, Lackland D, Lichtman JH, Lisabeth L, Liu S, Longenecker CT, Lutsey PL, Mackey JS, Matchar DB, Matsushita K, Mussolino ME, Nasir K, O’Flaherty M, Palaniappan LP, Pandey A, Pandey DK, Reeves MJ, Ritchey MD, Rodriguez CJ, Roth GA, Rosamond WD, Sampson UKA, Satou GM, Shah SH, Spartano NL, Tirschwell DL, Tsao CW, Voeks JH, Willey JZ, Wilkins JT, Wu JHY, Alger HM, Wong SS, Muntner P; on behalf of the American Heart Association Council on Epidemiology and Prevention Statistics Committee and Stroke Statistics Subcommittee. Heart disease and stroke statistics—2018 update: a report from the American Heart Association. Circulation. 2018;137:e67–e492. DOI: 10.1161/CIR.0000000000000558.
- Esther Lopez-Garcia, Rob M van Dam, Lu Qi, Frank B Hu, Coffee consumption and markers of inflammation and endothelial dysfunction in healthy and diabetic women, The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Volume 84, Issue 4, October 2006, Pages 888–893, https://doi.org/10.1093/ajcn/84.4.888
- Costa, E.C., Hay, J.L., Kehler, D.S. et al. Effects of High-Intensity Interval Training Versus Moderate-Intensity Continuous Training On Blood Pressure in Adults with Pre- to Established Hypertension: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Trials. Sports Med 48, 2127–2142 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1007/s40279-018-0944-y
- High blood pressure medicines: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://medlineplus.gov/ency/article/007484.htm
- Singh S, Shankar R, Singh GP. Prevalence and Associated Risk Factors of Hypertension: A Cross-Sectional Study in Urban Varanasi. Int J Hypertens. 2017;2017:5491838. doi:10.1155/2017/5491838
- Zusman, R. (2014). Controlling your blood pressure: what to do when your doctor says you have hypertension. Boston, Massachusetts: Harvard Medical School Harvard Health Publications
- Thorp, A. A., & Schlaich, M. P. (2015). Relevance of Sympathetic Nervous System Activation in Obesity and Metabolic Syndrome. Journal of diabetes research, 2015, 341583. https://doi.org/10.1155/2015/341583
- Zusman, R. (2014). Controlling your blood pressure: what to do when your doctor says you have hypertension. Boston, Massachusetts: Harvard Medical School Harvard Health Publications.
- Naci H, Salcher-Konrad M, Dias S, et alHow does exercise treatment compare with antihypertensive medications? A network meta-analysis of 391 randomised controlled trials assessing exercise and medication effects on systolic blood pressureBritish Journal of Sports Medicine 2019;53:859-869.
- Joshipura K, Muñoz-Torres F, Fernández-Santiago J, Patel RP, Lopez-Candales A. Over-the-counter mouthwash use, nitric oxide and hypertension risk. Blood Press. 2020 Apr;29(2):103-112. doi: 10.1080/08037051.2019.1680270. Epub 2019 Nov 11. PMID: 31709856; PMCID: PMC7125030.
- Mario Siervo, Jose Lara, Ikponmwonsa Ogbonmwan, John C. Mathers, Inorganic Nitrate and Beetroot Juice Supplementation Reduces Blood Pressure in Adults: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis, The Journal of Nutrition, Volume 143, Issue 6, June 2013, Pages 818–826, https://doi.org/10.3945/jn.112.170233
- Seals, D. R., Jablonski, K. L., & Donato, A. J. (2011). Aging and vascular endothelial function in humans. Clinical science (London, England : 1979), 120(9), 357–375. https://doi.org/10.1042/CS20100476