Is it safe to order from your website?
Yes. Our merchant processor “Clickbank” is a top 100 internet retailer and an A+ BBB Rated company that processes over 30,000 transactions a day. Our website is encrypted by the same protection software as banks that uses a 256 byte secure McAfee protected server.
So your order, and your personal information are 100% secure and protected.
How long does shipping Take?
Customers in the United States and Canada can expect their orders within 5 to 7 business days. International orders typically take 8 to 15 business days (plus customs clearance times).
What happens if this doesn’t work for me?
If at anytime you are not happy with your purchase, simply email me at email@example.com or call our friendly Z-Tox support team at +1 (833) 991-2876 (BURN) and we will issue you 100% of your money back.
Absolutely no questions asked.
Will I need to be on a strict diet?
Nope! In fact, you can continue to eat all the foods you love.
Instead of eliminating foods from your diet you are going to focus on maintaining your digestive health to properly eliminate the waste from your body.
This is what makes Z-Tox so unique. You can enjoy your life AND maintain a healthy weight! Obsessing over calories or forcing yourself to do intense workouts is a thing of the past.
What else do I get with my Z-Tox order today?
Today only, and only if you choose the discounted 3 or 6 bottle package, you will also get instant access to TWO free eBooks to take your weight maintenance to the next level
What are the ingredients in Z-Tox?
We have a unique combination of all natural herbs that will help flush foods from your body naturally. These incredible ingredients are provided in the exact right ratio to help your gut get rid of waste for you. Here is the exact product label so you can see everything in detail:
Is Z-Tox safe?
Z-Tox is manufactured in a high quality, FDA inspected and state of the art facility using the latest equipment and is 100% free of antibiotics, made with non-GMO ingredients.
Each and every capsule is held to the highest safety and quality standards possible.
What happens after I click the “Add to Cart” button?
Immediately after hitting the “Add to Cart” button you will be directed to our 100% secure order form page that looks like this:
Once you fill out your information, you will receive an email right away confirming your purchase along with instant access to your bonuses.
Don’t miss this amazing opportunity!
- Pilcher, J. J., Morris, D. M., Donnelly, J., & Feigl, H. B. (2015). Interactions between sleep habits and self-control. Frontiers in human neuroscience, 9, 284.
- Shlisky JD, Hartman TJ, Kris-Etherton PM, Rogers CJ, Sharkey NA, Nickols-Richardson SM. Partial sleep deprivation and energy balance in adults: an emerging issue for consideration by dietetics practitioners. J Acad Nutr Diet. 2012 Nov;112(11):1785-97. doi: 10.1016/j.jand.2012.07.032. PMID: 23102177
- H K Al Khatib, S V Harding, J Darzi, G K Pot. The effects of partial sleep deprivation on energy balance: a systematic review and meta-analysis. European Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 2016; DOI: 10.1038/ejcn.2016.201
- Purves D, Augustine GJ, Fitzpatrick D, et al., editors. Neuroscience. 2nd edition. Sunderland (MA): Sinauer Associates; 2001. Stages of Sleep. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK10996/
- Institute of Medicine (US) Committee on Sleep Medicine and Research; Colten HR, Altevogt BM, editors. Sleep Disorders and Sleep Deprivation: An Unmet Public Health Problem. Washington (DC): National Academies Press (US); 2006. 2, Sleep Physiology. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK19956/
- Tordjman, S., Chokron, S., Delorme, R., Charrier, A., Bellissant, E., Jaafari, N., & Fougerou, C. (2017). Melatonin: Pharmacology, Functions and Therapeutic Benefits. Current neuropharmacology, 15(3), 434–443.
- Lichstein, K. L., Payne, K. L., Soeffing, J. P., Heith Durrence, H., Taylor, D. J., Riedel, B. W., & Bush, A. J. (2007). Vitamins and sleep: an exploratory study. Sleep medicine, 9(1), 27–32. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sleep.2006.12.009